GO GLOBAL - GO VIRTUAL!
The Online B2B Meetings of Croatian Companies and Global Partners
About the online activities
In these times of “new normal” and the new ways of conducting business activities Croatian Chamber of Economy, together with its partners and supporting organisations has decided to organise online B2B meetings to allow business to continue regardless of the challenging times we all encounter in the physical world.
With the intent to transfer the usual Chamber activities such as business delegations and B2B meetings online, the CCE will organise a series of online business delegations that will focus on the following markets:
- Slovenia (2 July 2020)
- Russia (3 September 2020)
- Visegrád Group – V4 (the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia)
These events will, just as the physical delegation visits organised at our premises, consist of:
- plenary part - that will be available online through a designated link and provide additional content such as speeches and documents available online
- B2B meetings – that will be provided online through this platform on the day of the event
- As European purchaser - find qualified Croatian suppliers during effective one-to one online meetings
- As Croatian market/sales manager - find new European customers
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your Croatian products, services as well as your specific collaboration ideas or business needs
- Meet your peers, company representatives for further discussions on topics of your interest
- Initiate and arrange B2B online meetings at the event
The Top 3 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners, New Suppliers, Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Get Information about Specific Markets & Sectors